sunnuntai 4. kesäkuuta 2017

Giulion kiitokset

Hyvää kesää kaikille kunkkulaisille!

Italialainen vaihto-opiskelijamme Giulio Mattioli kiittää kunkkulaisia mielenkiintoisesta lukuvuodesta:

"I’ve been here for almost nine months now, and soon it will be the time for the coming back. It has been quite an adventure: leaving my home country to face such a long period alone, starting from zero, in a new place, surrounded by new people. It seems like yesterday that I first entered this school, followed with the first “See you later” of my host dad, who brings me here every morning. It seems like yesterday that I entered my first class, French, tried to follow what the teacher was saying, failing miserably. But now we are at the end, I am at the end. Soon I will walk no more in these corridors, I will no more sit in the lunch hall and I will be in my normal school, in Italy, again with my old classmates, my professors, where I actually understand what is going on during the lessons. I am really grateful for how I’ve been treated, for how I’ve been followed and helped, by the teachers and even by the other students who helped me many times in translating stuff when I needed. I would also like to thank the people working in the kitchen, who try their best everyday to bring on our tables fresh food with just a little money. Thank to the secretary of the school for being so patient, when almost everyday I asked her to open me the gym’s door. And thank to everyone else who, even indirectly, helped to make this adventure one of those I will never forget.
Thank you all!"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti